DARE DARE

BEAUTIFUL!

I love the story! It is extremely moving and has a message we can all understand!

Tell the Truth or lie? Tell the Truth or lie?

Ummmmm...

Odd, but good nonetheless, it's okay. Odd plot but it's fine. I'd make a longer video, not necessarily like this one, but similar.

Starwell ep11: Molested? Starwell ep11: Molested?

Cool!

This is definitely my favorite Starwell! The Power Ranger Thriller was cool! I agree that the MJ thing was wrong, but it was funny anyway.

Mario Ghosthouse Mario Ghosthouse

Great!

There are a lot of Mario games here, and this one's pretty fun!

random game 1 random game 1

Great Job

Great Job, man! I know this took you awhile, I watched you make it, or at least, something like it. That scripting was hard, and the music is awesome, where can I get it?

A Hero's Welcome A Hero's Welcome

Simpy fantastic, as usual. I love your use of brass to convey that "heroic" sound to the listener. This is definitely one of my favorites!

JBI - Crossing the Threshold JBI - Crossing the Threshold

Phenomenal!

This piece is very inspiring and recalls memories of great leaders for me. This would be fantastic for a battle scene!

Never Stop Never Stop

Great song!

I wouldn't recommend it for action games, I would rather see it in a maze game. It's a kinda mysterious, interesting, almost malevolent sounding song. It's like a pressure building song, like it's waiting for you to finish, like someone watching over your shoulder. It's awesome.

nietzlawe responds:

Nicely worded, that was the intention, to give it the pressure building feel, to keep the bass bouncing so that it overwhelms the listeners senses, creating the feeling that their mind is in sync with the bass and taking them for a ride.

Bambeh Bambeh

Love it!

I love this picture! It is just a very funny scene all around!

btw, what is with thumper's face?

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Thumper is not amused... pretty much about it !

Unicorn and the Dragon Unicorn and the Dragon

Good Point!

Finally! Someone sees the dragon as the possible victim, not necessarily the representative of evil, as so many believe it to be. I personally have a unicorn hunting license, so this only solidifies the argument that I make about how there is some bias as to the species of the villain and the cute stories are only one-sided. Great Picture nonetheless, and great point!

Moo Cow Moo Cow

Well Done!

At least you know the difference between a cow and a bull, I know people who couldn't tell, they'd just call it a big cow. By the way, all cattle (meaning both bulls and cows) have horns, it's just that the female's are significantly smaller, or are removed by the farmer for safety reasons. Anyway, great job, love it.

hannahbananafofana responds:

It really bothers me that the media spreads that misconception even further. I've seen a lot of kid's shows that make boy cows have udders. *face/palm*

I had no idea that female cows had horns! :O I feel like such an idiot. XD

Thank you for the review. :3