View Profile clarakat1

4 Movie Reviews

Ummmmm...

Odd, but good nonetheless, it's okay. Odd plot but it's fine. I'd make a longer video, not necessarily like this one, but similar.

Cool!

This is definitely my favorite Starwell! The Power Ranger Thriller was cool! I agree that the MJ thing was wrong, but it was funny anyway.

...

Quite disturbing... yet awesome at the same time... it's weird...yet I love it... well done.

1 Game Review

Great Job

Great Job, man! I know this took you awhile, I watched you make it, or at least, something like it. That scripting was hard, and the music is awesome, where can I get it?

2 Audio Reviews

Simpy fantastic, as usual. I love your use of brass to convey that "heroic" sound to the listener. This is definitely one of my favorites!

Phenomenal!

This piece is very inspiring and recalls memories of great leaders for me. This would be fantastic for a battle scene!

3 Art Reviews

Love it!

I love this picture! It is just a very funny scene all around!

btw, what is with thumper's face?

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Thumper is not amused... pretty much about it !

Good Point!

Finally! Someone sees the dragon as the possible victim, not necessarily the representative of evil, as so many believe it to be. I personally have a unicorn hunting license, so this only solidifies the argument that I make about how there is some bias as to the species of the villain and the cute stories are only one-sided. Great Picture nonetheless, and great point!

Well Done!

At least you know the difference between a cow and a bull, I know people who couldn't tell, they'd just call it a big cow. By the way, all cattle (meaning both bulls and cows) have horns, it's just that the female's are significantly smaller, or are removed by the farmer for safety reasons. Anyway, great job, love it.

hannahbananafofana responds:

It really bothers me that the media spreads that misconception even further. I've seen a lot of kid's shows that make boy cows have udders. *face/palm*

I had no idea that female cows had horns! :O I feel like such an idiot. XD

Thank you for the review. :3

WARNING: ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS PAGE RISKS POSSIBLE PERMANENT INSANITY AND AN IMPOSSIBILITY OF BEING A PACIFIST.

General Skyloch @clarakat1